Happy Friday!

First of all...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have to say I am glad the weekend is here. It's been a good but crazy week. Here's a re-cap of my week:

*Had to take Izzy back to vet b/c she pulled her stitches out from when she was spayed. This resulted in Izzy wearing one of those cone collar things and knocking over LOTS of things... including 2 potted plants. Nice. Needless to say the collar came off about 3 hours later & she is fine now.

*Izzy was @ my parent's house with her brother, Rudy, and they decided it would be fun to rip open and chew on a pillow. Yeah..I am ready for them to be out of their puppy stage! They are 10 months old and are really good, but when they get together it's C-R-A-Z-Y! Here's a pic of them:

Best buddies as puppies:



And ALWAYS looking for trouble together now:


*At work, my boss is on vacay this week and I kid you not, we have had technical issues with EVERYTHING!! The copier (not working for 2 days), my computer (issues for 2 days that I ended up fixing myself because our IT guy was BUSY), and no phones for 3 days! Kind of a big deal when you are a recruiter and need to call people about their resumes so you can fill positions!!

*oh, and the craziest thing of the week...my little sis and I are going to move in together!! We have not always been the best of friends but things are getting better and I am kind of excited about it. We are going to start looking for places this weekend. FUN!! =)

I thought I would end this with some awesome 'beauty' advice =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Have a wonderful weekend!


Sidenote: Shauna brought it to my attention that not everyone has been able to leave me comments so I changed it and I think it's working now. Comment away-- it makes me feel like someone is actually reading this. And, as always, I will repay the favor, because really, who doesn't love comments?!!

Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

2 Response to Happy Friday!

Anonymous
Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hey, it's Shauna's cousin Laura!! I just had to leave you a comment about how cute your dog is. And, by the way, our dog is 1 1/2 and she is nowhere near outgrowing her puppy stage! Good Luck!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Your puppy is almost as cute as mine!! HA!! Seriously, she is adorbale. Hope you have a more relaxed week.

Kelly All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger