Did anyone watch "The Bachelor" last night? It was the last one for the season and I have to say.... I was SHOCKED by the ending! I will not say anything more in case any of you have not watched your
DVRs yet....but it was good. Can't wait for the "Behind the Rose" episode tonight.

Also, is anyone keeping up with "Dancing With The Stars"? I watch it here and there....I usually just watch to see who gets kicked off. Tonight I think it's gonna be Jenny, but I hope I am wrong because I want Marie to go.
Anyway...
I am playing around with my blog layout so it might be changing here or there as I am trying new things. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
4 Response to TV Shows
I watched!!! Wow! I wanted him to choose Deanna. I was happy that she was pissed off! (smile) I will be watching the show tonight where they all get to rip on him in person (smile). I am secretly in love with Brad, though. He is precious!
I was sooo bummed when I watched, but I do agree with him when he said that he too the "high road." I think he made the right decision and really is a southern gentleman!
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!!
I cannot believe what happened on the B and was pissed! Watching last night didnt make me feel any better! I really love the look of your blog right now. I like the jean look! SO cute!
Oh- also- you look great- I can absolutely tell in the picture below that the weight is coming off! Just thought I would share
Post a Comment