***TAGGED***
1. Name: Kelly
2. Birthday: 12/29
3. Birthplace: Chicago, IL
4. Eye Color: Green
5. Hair Color: Blond
6. Height: 5'6"
7. Ethnicity: Caucasian
8. Weakness: Too many to mention here :)
9. Most missed memory: Probably the college years!
10. Thoughts first waking up: Snooze button!
11. Last time you cried: The other day
12. Song title that currently says how you feel: Is there one that says I am ready to leave the office and head to the gym? I didn't think so...
13. What is the perfect day for you: Waking up to a breakfast that somehow includes Starbucks, spending the day on a beach with a trashy beach read, getting dressed up, doing a little shopping and heading out for dinner and drinks. All of this much be done with my fabulous family & friends. Then it would be perfect!!
14. Ever been asked for an autograph? Every time I buy something on my credit card...hee hee
15. How do you vent anger? Vent to my mom & BFFs
16. Who do you talk to most on the phone? My mom or best friend
17. As a kid, were you a lego builder? Not so much
18. Do you chew on your straws? Maybe sometimes
19. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes
20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? My ex...
last Saturday night! hmmmm....
21. The last place you went to in a plane? Chi-town, last week. It was fabulous!
22. Do you cry at weddings? If they are close to me, for sure!
23. Are you afraid of the dark? Usually
24. What are you addicted to? Clothes, handbags, Jenny Craig, Iced Tea, SUGAR FREE Redbull
25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? I like both!
26. Who do you fight with the most? My sister...she is sassy, but I love her!
27. Who can you tell anything to? My mom & best friends
28. Who can't you get enough of? My family & friends & my parents puppies, Bella and Rudy and my puppy, Izzy
29. Who makes you laugh the most? Ooooh... I have LOTS of funny people in my life. I am lucky that way!
30. What is the worst feeling ever? Being anxious about something
31. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
32. How many rings before you answer your phone? I never pay attention
33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button? Depends on how tired I am. This morning...probably about 10 times! HA!
34. How do you sleep? On my back or side
35. Last time you laughed: Earlier today
36. Ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? Actually, we work with this creepy guy.... ewwww...
37. What is your favorite color? green
38. What is your favorite state? Texas, of course!
I TAG THE FOLLOWING LADIES:
Allison, Kaycee, Laura B.,
Shauna, Bonnye & Suzanne
|
|











4 Response to Survey Time Waster!
HEY! 2 things....
Elaborate on number 20.
AND WAY TO GO on the JC! That is AWESOME! Thanks for tagging me....now I have something to blog about. I've been at a loss lately!
I too would like to know more about #20!! Do tell...
Hi Kel, I just saw that u tagged me and i just finished posying. I wil get to it first thing tomorrow! Thx for thinkin of me. XOXOX
Cannot wait to post for you! Will work on that right now.
Post a Comment