2. I have been eating everything in sight. {and I noticed today that I have gained...that's a sucky feeling, fyi}
3. I am trying to figure out a workout plan that works with my busy schedule. I know that if I get back to working out regularly then I will stop eating said food.
4. I am counting down the days to Vegas! Can't wait!
5. I am trying to figure out what to get my momma for Mother's Day. She rocks so it HAS to be good.
6. I am LOVING the song, "Homecoming" by Kanye West, featuring Chris Martin. I literally listen to it over and over when I am in traffic cause it makes me so stinkin' happy. And I love that he talks about CHICAGO (my 1st home & one of my fav cities!!). I also think that Chris Martin kinda sounds like Sting in it. Check it out for yourself here! (I LOVE THE VIDEO!)
7. I went to Downtown McKinney over the weekend with my mom & g'ma. We had fun shopping and lunching at SPOONS. That place is YUM-O!
8. I am gonna be apartment shopping soon...the lease is up and I am gonna move to the Uptown area. YAY!
9. I saw "Baby Mama". It was funny. Love Amy & Tina together. I can't wait to see "Sex & the City". Oh, and have you seen the preview for "Stepbrothers"? Oh. My. Goodness. Go watch it here, NOW!
10. I hope you will all go watch the 2 videos I linked to. They are SO worth it. Good night! :)
|
|











6 Response to ten things tuesday
Spoons..is that a soup place? If so, it used to be in Las Colinas before they were evicted for not paying their rent. I WAS SO ANGRY WITH THEM. Ugh!
I need to go see Baby Mama ASAP.
I'm going to contact you about my new job as soon as I get the go ahead to proceed. It's kind of a secret right now. :)
Oh my. I am LAUGHING! I have had an education today. #1 I had never heard that song before and I LOVE Chris Martin. I mean LOVE. So thanks for that! #2 That movie is going to be hilarious! Can't wait to see it now! #3 I'm moving to McKinney and didn't know about spoons. I love dwntwn but haven't been to spoons.
Also, your header is beautiful! I heart it.
Okay I just watched the STEPBROTHERS preview...
OH MY HECK!
It's pee in my pants funny!
Seriously the neighbors are wondering why I'm laughing out loud so much.
I know what you mean about eating everything in sight. I am so addicted to pie and ice cream.
I am planting flowers in my Mom's flower beds if that helps.
I can wait to see Sex and the City. I have been trying to see Baby Mama for the past 2 weekends.
Have a great week!
LOVE that song. I LOVE Chris Martin so much. Coldplay was HANDS DOWN the best concert I have ever been to. AMAZING.
Thanks for sharing!
AND that movie looks great. If I actually ever got to GO to a movie, it would be on my list!!
I LOVED Talladega Nights, in a freaky, I can't stop quoting it, kind of way. I hadn't even heard of Stepbrothers so now I'm totally looking forward to this. Thank you!
Post a Comment