No blog header talk here!

Hey!

I thought I would write a non-blog header post :) 'cause I am sure my blog has been pretty boring to those of you that are not interested in any of that!

All is well here.. been busy w/ work and such. JC is still going great, although I have a few things coming up that will be a little challenging. I intend to take part in each event (I will be practicing portion control, people) so I need to make sure to work out. A lot. Whew.

What are these events you may be asking????

Well...this weekend my mom is hosting a baby shower for our good family friends, The Bradys. As in Jeff Brady... the Channel 8 news anchor. It's so weird to see him in person cause he is EXACTLY like what he is like on TV. Any who-- they are a sweet little family of 4 that is about to become a family of 5. It should be great! My mom has been a busy bee getting things ready for the shower...she made the most adorable centerpiece. Oh, and she ordered a cupcake tower from Sprinkles Cupcakes. It will be fabulous! It will also be the unveiling of her new family room--the last step is new couches from Crate and Barrell that arrive tomorrow...it's going to look so great. Don't worry, I will take lots of pics of it all for my blog friends :)

The next weekend, we have really close family friends coming into town! Melanie, Asher, Hannah and Hayden are flying in from KC--I am SO excited to see them. They were my parent's neighbors in KC and I love love love all of them. Asher & my Dad are best friend and talk DAILY which I think it so cute considering they are both manly men. Melanie and my mom and like sisters--they have the exact same personality and she loves to do all the things that we love (antique shopping, anyone?) And Hannah (5) and Hayden (2) are the cutest! I am so excited!


I also have a trip planned in my near future--

I AM GOING TO CHICAGO!!



I CHICAGO!


My parents grew up there, I was born there and my Dad's entire family still lives there. I truly believe it is one of the greatest cities in the US! Can't wait!

Well, there's my update. Stay tuned for pictures soon...I took some fun pics of fall updates to my place that I will be sharing so as soon as I get them uploaded I will post them.

Oh, one more thing...does anyone watch 'GOSSIP GIRL'? I can't figure out why I am hooked but I love it! Anyone? Anyone?

Greys tonight!! Happy Thursday!

♥ Kelly

Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

7 Response to No blog header talk here!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm going to Chicago too! It'll be my first time (besides a layover at O'Hare)!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

You will LOVE it! It's an AMAZING city :)

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I was sooooooo bummed the last time (last month) Matt went to Chicago on business without me. I have only been there for a lay-over and thats it.

Everyone I know who has been there just loves it!

You have such fun things to look forward to!!!

AND no I haven't seen Gossip Girl. I haven't even heard of it. I am soooooo excited about Greys tonight! I love Thursdays!!!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Girl--You need to go to Chi town and tell Matt to stay home with those babies! It's your turn! Hee hee!

Gossip Girl is some random show on the WB... Can you say GUILTY PLEASURE?!!! :)

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yaay Kelly! You have lots of fun things going on! Sorry I've been MIA...lots going on, but good stuff. Just wanted to touch base and cheer you on, my friend. Oh- and I have heard awesome things about Chicago. Have a great time and fill us all in! Do you remember Cara from Road Rules and the challenges? Well, I am a nerd becasue I know this, but she has a blog/video blog and she lives in Chicago. It's fun to watch her blog sometimes and in her pics she has the amazing view from her high rise apartment there. check it out if you want. Carazavaleta.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

I totally agree! It's my turn! Maybe he can breast feed Harper for me while I am away! HA!!

I would LOVE to go sometime!!!

Like your new header!!!

Oh, and you need to add inches lost to your WL update!!!

Friday, October 12, 2007

OH, and I had to change my background color to orange bc my links would not show up on the white??? I have no idea what on earth I am doing, but I noticed when I changed the color I then could see my links. I need a blog tutorial from Y O U!!! :)

Kelly All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger