Blog links & myspace

I accidentally deleted all my links...so Lindsay, I need yours. Email it to me: whatwillshesay@yahoo.com

(Oh...and if anyone else is checking my blog on a daily basis, please send me your link too! I want to read yours!)

One more thing...who has a myspace?? Send me your link and I will request you!

I promise I will write a more fun blog later, so keep checking back! :)

Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

2 Response to Blog links & myspace

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

www.frohmfamily.blogspot.com

www.myspace.com/lcaprice

SOOOO jealous that you won the gift card from Gina's company.

LUCKY!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

HI! I'm not too sure that I can be much help for you on Harper's outfit. My cousin gave me a sack full of 'hand-me-downs' from her 10 month old baby girl. The outfit is from Old Navy and I am assuming it might be last years?? But thanks for the compliment!! I havent been shopping in a while, but maybe Gap or Old Navy has stuff that is similar. Hope that helps you a little!

Kelly All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger