I ♥ my 'US Weekly'!

I love my 'US Weekly' and I am not sure why. Actually, I know why... it's mindless entertainment. I have been a subscriber for years now, and I actually get a little disappointed when it does not arrive on time. It used to get to me on Fridays and now it comes on Thursdays...whoo hoo! A whole day early! I don't really read all the articles, but it is fun to flip through and read the captions on the pictures. Although, I have begun to notice that all the gossip magazines seem to always run to same pictures and stories, making them all run together. I don't care though... my 'US Weekly' is one of my little pleasures that I look forward to!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I plan to relax & get a little sun! :)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

2 Response to I ♥ my 'US Weekly'!

Friday, August 03, 2007

Hey Ms. K.

I am right now watching the repeat of Design Star from last week. I have one word...Todd! Yummy! (OK that's two words/synonyms)

I am loving this show, but if he ever gets sent home, I think I will cry. Thanks for telling us to watch! Kaycee

Saturday, August 04, 2007

I think we might be kindred spirits. We are exactly the same in so many ways. My husband actually makes fun of me for my insane desire to know celebrities bussiness-- even joking about how many magazines I "borrow" from the doctors office. And I love love LOVE Shauna's SUPERFICIAL gossip link on her page. It's my new addiction!!
Enjoy your weekend!!!

Kelly All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger