New project alert...
This is next! What do you think? How fabulous is that? I saw this on Decor 8...it's so simple and fabulous that I HAVE to try it! (FYI--this shade ACTUALLY retails for about $400...crazy, I know!! But I think I am up for the challenge of making it MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper!) I love it :) Of course, I will post the end result!
Many of you have asked me how I made this art. It's so simple. I used canvas, scrapbook paper, mod podge, sandpaper and paint and voila! Fabulous 'Shabby Chic' art! It looks even better in person and you can tailor it to any design scheme. I was also thinking that it would be cute to add word and letters in for even more detail. LOVE IT!!On another note...GREYs starts tonight! I am so excited to go work out and then go home to cuddle up and watch the season premiere :) Is anyone else excited about this?!!
|
|











5 Response to More fabulous-ness!
YAY FOR GREY!!!
(guilty pleasure.)
Ok, I will have to try the artwork for our playroom! Where did you use the paint on there????
I'm SO excited for Grey's....it's actually on right now, but I don't like to watch it live...so I'll watch it at 9 when I can FF through the commercials!!!
I can't believe I missed Grey's last night...We got sucked into watching The Office. There are too many good shows on Thursday night that all compete against each other. I used to be a Survivor fan, but now that takes a back seat to all of the other great shows...How do I choose, how do I choose????
WOW! You are super talented!! I would LOVE a new blog look. What do I need to do to get one?? Since my blog is mainly about my kids, I guess I want it to be centered around them??? I am at a loss of ideas.
Oh, and I am going to add you to my favorites too!!
I am feeling inspired!! I think I might have to try your little wall art project. I have been hunting for some art for the spare bedroom for months but can't find anything I like. I think you have givin me the perfect solution!!
Post a Comment