Last night was my company holiday dinner. It was at Texas de Brazil downtown. Have you ever been there? Not exactly the best place for those of us on JC. Basically, you go and get stuff from a salad bar that has just about everything you could possibly want and then they walk around with different kinds of meats that they carve right onto your plate. Oh, and the dessert...don't even get me started. Long story short...it's the holidays and I splurged! I woke up this morning with...believe it or not...a food hangover. I felt terrible. I will NEVER do that again! (Let's not even mention all the salt that must have been in that meat; my fingers were so swollen!)
I have been downing water & sticking to JC hardcore today and I am looking forward to working out for a good while this evening. Oh, well...it's the holidays, right?
Well, that's about it for now... I will end this post with some holiday fun! :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper w/ funky ribbon...love it!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial pre-lit, baby... but I do add extra lights.
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down the tree? Usually New Years Day or the weekend after
5. Do you like egg nog? That depends...is it the kind with booze in it? Then yes! Ha ha... just kidding. I don't really like it that much. It's kind of a weird taste. (My brother and uncle LOVE it though!)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm...I was pretty into Cabbage Patch Kids.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it was a gift from my mom and I love it!
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. If he wants something he just buys it for himself. He's impossible.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister. She is a fashionista so anything trendy will do.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...I love stationary & love picking out fun cards. (Email me your address if I don't have it already to I can send you one)
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one...I am blessed with great gift-givers!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I have several: "White Christmas", "Love Actually", "The Holiday", "Elf", "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation"... all of which will be watched over the next few weeks if they have not been already.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No...I don't think so.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love sweets...yum. Oh, and the Starbucks non-fat peppermint mocha...yum again.
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
16. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night...it's so powerful & beautiful.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay in town... we do Christmas with my mom's side of the fam & they are all here.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I can't....so I looked it up:
Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donder, Blitzen, Cupid and Comet.
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open my grandparents, aunts and uncles on Christmas Eve and my parents & siblings on Christmas Day
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The shopping traffic! Oh, and the fact that it's 70 in December. What the heck?
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Green & Pink
22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? All our traditional family favorites.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Good health for my family & friends (and a few fabulous things on the side!) ;)
|
|











2 Response to Holiday FUN!
We have so much in common. So many of your answers are my answers. I'll do this one later! It's fun! Hope you are having a good Thursday!
Y'know, I learned something on your blog today. I was pretty positive I knew all the names to Santa's reindeer. But then you had "Donder." And I'm thinking..that's not right, what should it be?--oh yes! "Donner." But you said you looked it up, so before I commented I wanted to look it up, too. I had NO idea that "Donder" or even "Dunder" are acceptable. I have never heard it said/sung that way ever. So thank you for that brief lesson of Santa history ;-)
Post a Comment