Monday? {Ugh}

It's Monday. Yuck. I was not even @ work for 15 minutes before the stress had begun. Love that...yeah right!

My weekend was good though. Friday I was off at 3, which was so nice. I used the extra time to go get a Starbucks (love the mocha mint holiday flavor...such a treat!) and went Christmas card shopping (which I love because I LOVE stationary stores). It was so nice to relax & not have to deal with Friday traffic. I needed it!

Saturday was a good day, too. I relaxed and then did a little shopping. It was CRAZY in the parking lots on Saturday. People absolutely lose their minds and instantly become complete jack asses this time of year. (Allison, you know what I am talking about!) Still, it was fun.
Saturday night I went to a birthday party for my friend, Ian. It was such a blast, mainly because I got to see a bunch of people I have not seen in ages! SO FUN!
Love those guys!

Now...as far as Sunday goes...it was a day of organization for me! I decided it was time to get rid of all of my clothes that are too big now. (all those extra, too big clothes made it VERY frustrating to get dressed in the morning!)




8 bags and 5 hours later I have a very clean and organized closet that is {not} full of clothes that actually fit me... for now at least...
Stay warm 'cause baby, it's cold outside.
Oh, and Happy Monday...
kel



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

4 Response to Monday? {Ugh}

Monday, December 10, 2007

Umm can I get your "fat" clothes???
PLEASE!!!
Lins
:)

Monday, December 10, 2007

sorry Lins...they were dropped of at the charity box last night!! :P

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So now you can think of me everytime you order a Cape Codder!! Won't it be fun to have one together if we ever actually meet?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

wow! what a productive project. that is awesome that you were able to get rid of those things... and it's a great excuse to go get something else new to wear:)

Kelly All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger